1. Personal data provided by our clients, suppliers, persons seeking information, job candidates and, in general, to the data supplied by third parties when deemed necessary for the development of our business activities and provided there is a legitimate reason for the processing of their data by companies of the MECALUX Group in Spain, hereinafter referred to as "MECALUX".
2. Personal data managed by MECALUX, S.A., the parent company of MECALUX Group companies, and as such owner of the servers and applications where are kept personal data of clients, supplier and contact details that are managed and are responsibility of its affiliated companies as detailed in section 8.
2. Data Controller:
Tax identification number (NIF): A-08244998
Registered Office: C/Silici 1-5
08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
Tel.: +34 932 61 69 01
MECALUX SERVIS, S.A.
Tax identification number (NIF): A-78423522
Address: Julio Palacios, 14
Pol. Ind. Ntra. Sra. Butarque
28914 Leganés, Madrid
Tel.: +34 916 88 83 33
MECALUX LEVANTE, S.A.
Tax identification number (NIF): A-46373296
Address: Avda. Alquería de Moret 11
Pol. Ind. Alquería de Moret
46210 Picanya, Valencia
Tel.: +34 961 59 03 02
MECALUX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, S.A.
Tax identification number (NIF): A-35-557859
Address: C/Silici 1-5
Pol. Ind. Alquería de Moret
08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona
Tel.: +34 985 19 54 02
The email address of the Data Controller is: email@example.com
3. Information on the categories of data we process
We gather personal identification data such as your name, address, telephone number, email or your username as required by sections of this website, when you request information, purchase our products, register as a user and, in general, when it is deemed necessary for the continuance of business relations with MECALUX. In the case that maintenance service is provided, your voice may be recorded. In the event purchases are made via the Internet, banking data that may be provided shall be transferred directly to the banking entity through the respective payment gateway; as such, the data corresponding to your debit or credit card shall not be accessed or stored by MECALUX.
Commercial information data is also stored, as is economic and financial data in the case of customers and suppliers and in cases in which this is necessary for the development of MECALUX's commercial activities.
In the case of job applicants, we process academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student records, professional experience, membership of professional bodies or associations, as well as psychotechnical evaluations, depending on the progress of the candidate in the selection process.
4. Purposes of processing your data
The personal data supplied to us are processed for the following purposes:
- deal with your requests for information and visits;
- manage your business relationship, as well as invoicing, product deliveries, and the provision of the corresponding services;
- contact you through email;
- send you business communications by post and email to apprise you of our products, services, sales and promotions, provided you have consented to this or provided the Data Controller has a legitimate interest in the case of existing business relationships, unless you indicate otherwise or unless you object or revoke your consent;
- carry out surveys on our products and services in order to know about your experience with MECALUX and offer you better customer care and service; and
- provide online support to address your requests for maintenance service, technical assistance or information; and
- comply with legally established obligations including fraud prevention obligations.
If you are a job candidate, your data can be processed in order to:
- carry out personnel recruitment procedures;
- apprise you of the job vacancies that arise in our organisation;
- request job references from people or companies to which you have rendered your services;
- carry out the psychotechnical test, where appropriate, depending on the progress of the candidate in the selection process; and
- when applicable, hire you as an employee.
5. Data storage period
In the event you request information on our products and services, your data will be stored for the time needed to communicate information in this regard to you.
In the event that technical support, maintenance service or information is requested online, your data will be stored for the time necessary to attend to your request, manage business relations, provide service and fulfil legal obligations.
If you maintain business relations with MECALUX, the data provided for this purpose will be held while business relations are maintained or for the years required to comply with the accounting and tax obligations in force.
Your personal data could be processed to send you surveys on our products and services in order to know about your experience with MECALUX and offer you better customer care and service. These data will be retained for the time required to measure your satisfaction with MECALUX.
In the event you consent to receive advertising by post and email, your data will be stored until you communicate to us your wish to unsubscribe for that purpose or until you exercise your right to erase your data.
If you are a job candidate, the data provided to this end will be stored until the job posting has been allocated or until you exercise your right to erase your personal data; within this period, MECALUX may contact you to inform you of job vacancies within our organisation. In any case, the data subject may exercise their rights of objection and erasure. In the event you do not exercise your right of erasure within one (1) year, your data will be deleted after said time. Assuming that you are hired for the job post, your personal information will be stored for the length of the working relationship and for the legally prescribed period.
6. Legal grounds for processing your data
MECALUX is entitled to handle your data to process your orders, provide the agreed-upon services and send the requested information for carrying out the respective purchase or service contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
MECALUX is entitled to send business communications about our products, services, sales and promotions if you have given your consent or if the Data Controller has a legitimate interest in the case of existing business relationships.
By the same token, MECALUX has a legitimate interest in carrying out surveys and collecting data for the provision of maintenance service with the aim of improving customer service.
MECALUX is entitled to handle your data for recruitment processes in accordance with the application of pre-contractual measures or the intention to conclude a contract and on the basis of your express consent, where required by law. In the event that the data does not originate from the data subject, MECALUX is entitled to process them due to the legitimate transfer of the data by third parties such as recruitment companies or publicly accessible sources.
In any event, you have the right to revoke the given consent, in a non-retroactive manner, at any time.
7. Your data can be communicated to these recipients
Your data can be transmitted to other companies of the MECALUX Group, our business partners inside the European Union and, on a residual basis, to other countries when strictly necessary and only in order to fulfil your requests for information, manage your business relations with us and provide technical support or information. You can consult information on the Group’s companies at our website.
Likewise, we inform you that certain data, in accordance with the regulations in force or the contractual relationship you maintain with MECALUX, may be disclosed to:
- The competent public administration bodies in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force.
- State security forces and bodies in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of fees for the products and services provided by MECALUX.
8. MECALUX, S.A. as Data Processor of the personal data of its affiliated companies (Data Controllers).
MECALUX, S.A. is the parent company of Mecalux Group companies and as such owner of the servers and applications where are kept personal data of clients, suppliers and contact details that are managed by and are responsibility of its affiliated companies (the Data Controllers as indicated on their respective websites). As Data Processor, MECALUX, S.A. commits to:
- a) Process the personal data only for storing them and give access to the users and its affiliated companies.
- b) Adopt security measures.
- c) Mecalux, S.A. will adopt the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to guarantee a risk appropriate security level.
- d) Not disclose the data to third parties, unless expressly authorised by the interested party, mandatory regulation or for proper performance of its affiliated companies’ obligations.
- e) Maintain the obligations of secrecy with respect to personal data to which it has had access.
- f) In the event that MECALUX receives the request to exercise the data protection rights by the interested party, it shall notice the request to its affiliated company in order it responds to the request without undue delay.
- g) MECALUX shall notify to the Data Controller (its affiliated companies) without undue delay of any personal data security breaches of which it may have knowledge; however, notification shall not be required when such a security breach does not constitute a probable risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
For any purpose regarding this section you may contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Protection of your data
It may be necessary to create a user account and configure a password to use specific functionalities or services offered by our websites. In this case, it is your responsibility to maintain password confidentiality. We deem that any person who accesses their account with their password is authorised to do so. We are not responsible for unauthorised access or the damages that this may cause. In the event that you have knowledge of the illegal use of the account and its password, or of any other problem related to the security of the account, you must change the password and inform us immediately.
Furthermore, we inform you that MECALUX has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data.
10. Embedding of third-party services
MECALUX uses third-party services to display its content and services, such as videos, with the purpose of advertising the company on the basis of its legitimate interest.
MECALUX uses the functions of the YouTube service, embedding them in its website for the purpose of displaying and reproducing videos.
The entity providing this service is Google Ireland Limited, a company established in Ireland and governed by Irish law, with registration number 368047 and offices at Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The videos are incorporated in the expanded data protection mode.
11. Your data protection rights and how to exercise them
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request their deletion when they are no longer required. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on legitimate interest and to request their portability, where applicable.
In certain circumstances, you may request restricted processing of your personal data.
Last updated: 01/13/2022